Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011

Do-it-yourself!

Why did it never before occur to me, that, if I needed something that's made of wood, I could simply build it myself? - Because I somehow have this holy believe in "old" furniture.
More concrete: I believe, that an old piece of furniture is doing its job better than a brand-new one, because the older one has more experience doing what it needs to do. It lived through more things, and brings a very different athmosphere as well.

Nontheless, yesterday, after seven years of sleeping in other people's beds, on sofas, on a mattress on the floor, ... I finally decided to build my own bed! It will get old too, and we will build up experience together! Ha!
So here it is:


And it even has a HUGE space beneath it to stow all the stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. It's amazing!


I'm sorry, I don't have time to work, I need to cuddle with my new bed...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Na dann, viele schöne gemeinsamen Erfahrungen, dein Bett und du, hoffe ihr werdet zusammen alt!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen