Mittwoch, 18. März 2015

Retrospection: February 2015!


If one has to get material for a new performance one has to go where one finds the best quality of said material...


Some people go shopping, I do stuff that looks like holidays but actually means carrying insanely heavy stuff from the beach through the forest to the car, and again, and again, and again... But it was totally worth it! The sun joined in, too, and though not being a holiday, it was still an amazing trip up north.


....who finds the guy that was allowed to travel with me?



Other things done in February include meeting great people, organizing a LOT of stuff, spending too much time in front of the computer, and eventually rehearsals!












I'm looking forward to the next rehearsing period, and until then I'll lock myself up in the workshop. Visits and cookies are always welcomed!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen