Donnerstag, 18. September 2014

Kulturpflaster in Regensburg



Just returned from Regensburg, after some fantastic days!

The Regensburger Kulturpflaster was actually one of the most cozy-feeling festivals I ever performed at. Travelling and performing on your own always is an adventure and pretty much anything can happen, but in Regensburg I had some three minutes of realization time that I knew no one before I started to get lost in conversations. - And I actually talked with the most amazing and sweet people over the weekend! Artists as well as visitors who came to see Unten and me.

Huge thanks to the Mischkultur e.V. who organized everything as well as to the audience who stayed through rain and masses of other festivities that took place in Regensburg this weekend. It was great fun being and performing at the festival!

Photos: altrofoto (1), Christiane Plank (2 - Thanks a lot to you and Marlene!)

...usually I take pictures from the view I get when I look out of my hotel rooms' windows.
This time I just HAD to take a picture of the place itself:



Some German PS:
Falls ihr Fotos von der Kommode machtet - würdet ihr sie mir mailen? Da ich auf Festivals die ganze Zeit beschäftigt bin fehlt es mir an Fotos. Sowohl für mich zur Dokumentation und Erinnerung, als auch für weiteres Werbematerial. Dass ich den Namen des Fotografen erwähne wäre eine Selbstverständlichkeit. (An dieser Stelle nochmal ein deutschsprachiges Dankeschön an Christiane Plank!)

Und noch was: DU, der mir solange Löcher in den Bauch fragte, bis ich kapitulierte und eine Schublade öffnete: die Baubilder sind versammelt. Mir fehlt bloß die Mailadresse, an die ich sie senden soll!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen